Thursday, April 29, 2010

First blog,,,, The past year and a half.


Right around Christmas time

Our first Anniversary. We went to Salt Lake and saw the Forgotten Carlos.

I surprised Tanner with tickets to a Utah football game, its pretty safe to say he is slightly obsessed! The game was a blast tho!

The day we got our puppy Chucho... his name means dog in Spanish slang, very original i know

Yellowstone, Tanner took me there because i had never been. Alot of first for me that summer.

My first Mitton campout in Island park, if you can believe it i had never camped at Island Park before

Celebrating 4th of July, boating all day than fireworks at Grandma Mittons house... we were fried from our day of boating

kind soon after my 20th birthday

Dec 5, 2008 was the best day of my life. Our wedding day.
So starting this blog has been off and on for me. There has been many times where i sat down to start it and never did. Maybe now that school is coming to an end I will do better at this whole blog thing! We have been super busy lately but we have found lots of fun things to do... or we think they were fun! Time is flying by. I cant believe we have been married a year and a half.... doesn't sound to long but it is for me! I can honestly say though that it has been by far the best time of my life! I love Tanner so much and we always find something fun to do! Im positive im the luckiest person alive to have him. He is great. So here are just some fun things we have been doing the past year and a half. The pictures went opposite of what I wanted but thats ok im new with this whole blog thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.