Packing has officially begun around here. I feel like I am doing way more damage than good.
I have some major ADD going on, so I have about 10 piles all over my house,
with nothing done.
Anyways, because of the packing there has been way to much TV on and Carter is not getting me as his normal playmate.
Yesterday I had planned a big day of going through more things and getting it all a little more organized.
About 20 minutes after breakfast I just couldn't say no to carter any longer and decided we were going to have a full day of play and no work.
We started off with his first ever fort building.
Which was more fun to destroy than it was to help make, but either way fun.
We built our fort and took in books, toys, and of course goldfish.
Tanner came home for lunch to find Carter and I still tucked away in our fort, both of us in our jammies, and just hanging out.
Carter is growing so fast I can't believe it.
I love my days where i decide that other things can wait and I just need some good time with my baby.
I love my days where i decide that other things can wait and I just need some good time with my baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment