My baby is 18 months old today.
I can not believe how fast he has grown up.
I still feel like I should have my little newborn baby.
Even though I love how much fun he is now and I love playing with him, I can't help but miss my tiny little baby. Carter is so much fun and makes our everyday so much fun.
I love watching him discover new things and see his personality grow.
He is such a sweet little boy and always on the go.
He has a very tender heart with a very, very stubborn head.
He sure does know how to throw a fit and get his way, but he always makes my day with a big hug and super wet kiss.
Carter loves his daddy and tries to copy just about everything Tanner does.
He always wants to be right in Tanners business and in the middle of whatever he is doing.
We love this silly little guy so much and really makes our life busy and fun.
| 1 Day |
![]() |
| 6 months |
| 18 months |
| Conference morning 18 months |



No comments:
Post a Comment