Thursday, October 4, 2012

So, I'm not doing as good as I hoped with being a better blogger, but I'm trying. Things sure haven't settled down around our house. Tanner is applying to P.A. school for next year. He applied to twenty different schools hoping for better odds than last year. So far things are going great. He has heard back with offers to interview at nine different schools already! Hoping everything will go well and we will get into a school and be on our way. I'm so proud of all of Tanner's hard work and I'm so excited to see that he is getting such great feed back so far. Carter is as busy as ever. He is learning a new word every day is seems like and he is just so smart. He is also on the GO. Nothing brings this little boy down. Today I took him in to the urgent care after some prompting from my mom, I kept saying he doesn't have an ear infection he is playing so good and hasn't stopped his normal routine of running crazy all day, well I was wrong. Double ear infection later, I felt terrible. I feel like I never know when he is sick because he shows no signs of slowing down ever. He is a tough little guy. 

      Over the last couple days his new favorite thing to do is climb ON EVERYTHING. He has never really been a climber so I considered myself lucky, but I spoke to soon. Sometimes I will leave the room for literally thirty seconds and he has climbed up as high as possible! He is scaring me to death.
                    The other day Carter was being all the quite so I came into the room to find him with a million post-it notes all over him. I couldn't help but laugh and didn't want to interrupt his fun so I sat down to watch him play. No kidding he playing with a stack of post-it for a good hour and a half. It always surprises me what keeps this little guy entertained. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.