The last couple weeks have been crazy.
Between two families in the same town the holidays are always full.
This Christmas was so much fun. Carter LOVED to open all the presents he could get his hands on,
it didn't even matter what was inside he just loved to open everything.
He was so cute on Christmas saying "wow" and "ooohhh" to everything he got.
I loved having our little family together and watching Carter open all of his presents from Santa and get so excited over them.
Carter also loved Christmas lights this year. Everywhere we went he would say "pretty pretty" and
"Oh wow"
Still not the biggest fan of Santa this year but a lot better than last year. He really wasn't sure why in the world we wanted him to go sit on his lap.
| Carter getting to really play in the snow. |
We also has the Mitton Christmas Nativity and Carter got to play a wise man. He was the cutest wise man I had every seen. To make it even better he thought that laying down by baby Jesus (Emi) would be a good idea. so he got a big laugh from everybody about that.
Lastly, nap time came up with another new challenge. The other day I laid him down and had all the lights off, all the sudden I saw Carter's light turning on and off, so I went in there to pull his crib away from the wall and when I went in I found this:
and yes that is pee on his sheets. I could not stop laughing. When I laid him down he had on two socks, pants, and a diaper. I can honestly say it had never crossed my mind before to make sure that my child would not take off his pants, diaper, and one sock when I laid him down for a nap.
I guess when kids you have to think of everything right?

No comments:
Post a Comment