Monday, December 3, 2012

Sick, Four, and More

Sick little boys are one of the hardest things to handle. This little boy just does not have a clue what he wants. Nothing seems to be what he wants or needs today. Although sometimes I honestly don't mind sick days. Although they are hard and frustrating I love the extra snuggles, jammies in the afternoon, and movies with my baby boy. I have been on a large struggle lately to get rid of the "ba ba" and Carter has been fighting it but we were doing good until today. I feel to bad to not let him snuggle up for a nap in his jammies with his blankies and ba ba. So finally its nap time. Really nap time means I should be finishing up my cleaning that I have been trying to do all day, but instead I am blogging. Really it has been a long time that i have posted so that's a good excuse right?


 Coming up this Wednesday is Tanner and I's fourth anniversary. Four years sounds like a long time to me right now, I can't believe it has been that long. Than again it is really such a short time compared to how long we get to be together. I thought because of our anniversary coming up I would tell our story really quick.





In August 08 I went bowling with a big group of friends, after awhile I noticed Tanner come in, I knew him from high school. I went and sat down and tried to turn on my charm. I pulled out all my best flirting hoping he would ask me out or at least get my number, well he didn't, so at the end of the night we parted ways and I didn't think much of it. A couple weeks later it was fair time, I was working in the Coke trailer selling wristbands just like every year before. through the gate I noticed Tanner and yelled at him and we talked for a few minutes, he was always working at the fair doing sound. He told me that he would come find me the next day and we could walk around. We spent the next few days at the fair together, after that we spent a very short time dating, a WHOLE three weeks. Looking back now I honestly think it sounds insane we got engaged that fast but I guess we both just knew. Even though most people thought we were crazy, and as crazy as it sounds now, things worked out pretty good for us. Four years, one child, and to many memories to count later, were doing pretty good.
Our very first picture together





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.