Well it's been awhile, and I have been slacking, but my goodness how could I be inside blogging when we had such a beautiful day. We fully enjoyed being outside today. Carter loves to be outside, and there is only one problem, when it is time to go inside, a fit may or may not be thrown. Beside the fit, today was great. The morning was super boring and a lot of cartoons were watched while the cleaning got done, so by the afternoon I knew it was time to get out. We walked down to the park and just played. Carter loves being around all the other kids there, he loves feeling like a big kid, and just running free. I can't believe how big my little guy is getting. It is so fun to watch him enjoy so much. A couple weeks ago on a nice day Tanner had the day off so we went to the park. He tried teaching Carter how to roll down the hill (just like EVERYONE has done) and Carter always seemed to go the wrong way. Well today he ran right up the hill to roll down, and this was the result......



anyways, all in all it was a great day. Carter is so funny to watch and growing like crazy. He is really starting to talk. I feel like he learns ten new words a day. We are also getting so excited to be moving in just a month and a half. Sometimes I feel like its never going to come, at the same time its coming up to fast. We are slowing figuring stuff out and have a couple apartments, and things are starting to fall into place. We are so excited to get on to this new adventure, and really can't wait to go. Meanwhile hopefully the weather stays nice and doesn't pull a random snow storm, so we can have more days filled with this.
 |
| seriously how cute is he?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment