Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Month of May

I have officially been the worst blogger ever lately. I don't even know when I last posted.
Blogging has not been anywhere close to the top of my list of things to get done, 
or even on my list for that matter.

This is the month though. The month we are taking off to Portland Maine.
In a short 16 days we will be packing up a trailer and heading off to our new home.
Reality is starting to set in, saying goodbye the friends and family is a fear that will be coming true in just a short few weeks.
This is the part I am most dreading. I hate goodbyes, and I'm no good with other peoples emotion,
crying makes me so uncomfortable, so I always try my hardest to never cry in front of people. 
(besides Tanner, he would say I had no problem crying at all ;)

The excitement has been taken over by fear, and the fear is stronger than ever. 
I think the anticipation is so much worse than actually moving, I guess I'll find out soon.
We have most things ready to go. Boxes are packed, apartment is being held, and the new ward is fully aware of our arrival. I feel bad already, as we have relayed so much on our future Bishop for advice and help. He has been more the willing and has made a lot of my fears settle.

I think Tanner and I have come up with every possible situation that would ruin our chances to getting to Maine over the past few months, but its here and we made it.
(knock on wood, we still have a little over 2 weeks)
Our list is gone from overwhelming huge to only a few things left to do.
So here is to a new adventure. 
 The next time I blog, I could very possibly be sitting in our new home in Maine! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.