Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

This Halloween with Carter was so much fun! I really wasn't expecting him to really get it as well as he did. 
He was the blue ninja turtle, and looked so stinking cute. I thought that there was no way
he was going to be wearing the mask that came with., and was very surprised
that he kept it on for about two days!

Carter loved all the attention he was getting and at each house would run up, set his bucket down,
knock on the door, than grab the candy from them. He also would make sure
to show off his big smile, and every time someone said something 
it got bigger and bigger. This kid really is a HAM.

 We had a great time trick or treating with cousins, eating yummy chilli 
with all the Mittons, and eating way to much Halloween candy. 
I guess the biggest problem having an 18 month old go trick or treating is I don't want
him eating all the candy and rotting his teeth, so I end up eating
it and rotting my teeth! Dang it.
 
 
Its was so much fun this year to have Carter really starting to get excited and participate in a holiday.
Now I'm even more excited for the holiday season. It is so much fun to watch everything
going on through his eyes. Its all new and Soooo very exciting.
poor kid got his mamas mouth


Lyla loves her cousin, and Carter is kind of over it.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.