Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Wise Man


 Sunday was a special day here, Carter was in his first primary program. The nursery got to go up and sing "The wise man built his house upon a rock". Me and Tanner are nursery leaders so we got to go up too. We were in charge of not letting any kids fall over backward off the bench, which between 13 kids I'm kind of surprised it didn't happen. Carter loved going up in front of everyone and he had a big audience, my parents got to come and Tanner's family and siblings all came to watch. He stood up and danced and danced and danced on the bench, and than tried to show everyone his "button". luckily I was up there to put his shirt down. He laughed through the whole song and didn't do one of the actions. It was so fun to realize he is getting old enough to be apart of some fun things, even though he didn't do anything. He is getting so big and growing up so fast. We are really going to miss having our families be able to be apart of all of his activities, but I was really glad that before we leave they had a chance to go watch him sing..... or dance...... in his very first primary program. 

so tired after his program

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.