Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Portland, ME

Some exciting news in our home lately, all of Tanner's hard work has finally paid off.
After almost a year and a half of waiting, praying, and waiting some more, he is in! 
We got the news a couple weeks ago that he was in and there has been a lot of late night
talking, praying, and what ifs.

So we can finally say we will be moving to PORTLAND MAINE this coming June.
We are feeling so many emotions I can't even begin to put it into words.
There have been fits of exciting, tears of fear, and everything in between. All in all we are so excited and can't wait for this new adventure that will be our lives in a short 6 months.

Being overwhelmed about this move across the country doesn't even begin to describe my feelings.
I feel like we have so much to get ready but I don't know where to start. 
We are so ready to start this new part of our life and for Tanner to take the next step towards 
his career. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work, he has put in soooo much work, 
countless hours at the library, hours of research, applying, and getting hours to put on his application towards PA school. We are so excited and can't wait to take on this new adventure. 
 
 


  

1 comment:

  1. Tiff your moving to Maine!!! Wow congratulations! Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are the Mittons. We were married on Dec 5, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple. Tanner and I are both attending school. Tanner is going into the medical Field and I am doing the study of sign language.